Welcome to Media Podz ("Media Podz," "we," "us" or "our"). Media Podz provides a fast, beautiful and fun way for you to record content through our content recording platform. With one touch of a button, you can record high quality audio and video for you to share!
· By using our Service you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to record content, including videos, audio, and other content ("User Content"), with the Service and to share on your own accord.
· Our Policy applies to all users and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
· Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an Media Podz account.
· Profile information that you provide for your payment profile (e.g., first and last name, phone number, and credit card information). This information allows us to help serve you better.
· User Content (e.g., photos, video, audio, and other materials) that you record with the Service.
· Communications between you and Media Podz. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
· help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
· remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
· provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
· develop and test new products and features
· monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
· diagnose or fix technology problems
· automatically update the Media Podz application on your device
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
· We may share User Content (only with your expressed permission) with third parties used to edit, manage, or improve the quality of your content.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
· Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to any social media outlets or other methods of distribution is at your discretion. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
· We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
· Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Media Podz, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
· Media Podz, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
· We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Media Podz cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Media Podz or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
· Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Media Podz, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Media Podz make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
How long we keep your User Content:
· Media Podz will only keep user content for up to 90 days. After 90 days all user content is automatically deleted from our servers.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Media Podz does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.